Smoke Extraction Induction Jet Fans
Induction thrust fan, also known as jet fan, relay fan. It transmits air through induction. The air volume itself is very small. It is often used in the ventilation system of the garage in public facilities to mix and remove the local air dead angle, so that the local air can be improved. Mainly to save space.
- GRE type induction fan is mainly used in the condition of no duct. Multiple induction fans are arranged in a certain distance and direction, and a small amount of high-speed jet gas is used to induce the surrounding static air to achieve efficient and economical ventilation effect. It can also be arranged separately in the blind area of ventilation, which can dilute the exhaust gas by inducing the high-speed jet of the fan.
- GRE type induction fans can be divided into two types according to different needs of users: Type A: ducted induction fans, composed of high-pressure fans, small-diameter spiral ducts and nozzles; Type B: small induction fans with self-contained nozzles, self-contained torsion The flexible air duct, nozzle, and multiple induction fans can form an induction system.
- According to user needs, it can be equipped with pollutant concentration sensing device and controller to realize automatic control (intelligent induced fan).
- The design of the ventilation system is simple, flexible, easy to modify,and has a low error rate.
- No need for air duct system, saving space, convenient installation and low maintenance cost.
- The flexible nozzle can be adjusted universally, and the jet direction can be adjusted at will, with strong flexibility.
- The installation position can be targeted, there will be no dead ends, and the ventilation efficiency and air quality can be improved.
- Working temperature: -20~ +40℃
- Humidity: less than 90%
- Medium condition: air (dust content does not exceed 100mg/m3) Power supply:
- Type A: Three-phase, 380V/50Hz
- Type B: Single phase, 220V/50Hz
- Standard Configuration
• Casing (volute, collector motor bracket)
• Flexible duct
• Cabinet (only silencing type) pollutant sensing device and controller (intelligent type)
- Optional parts and accessories (indicate whether to purchase when ordering)
• Vibration damping equipment
• Control box
• Installation hanger
- The fan impeller and casing are all high-quality galvanized steel plates, all moulds are produced, and they are formed by splicing. The impeller is calibrated by static and dynamic balance, and the balance accuracy is not greater than G5.6.
- The silencing-type induced air box panel is formed by folding the edges of the CNC bending machine, lined with silencing material, and connected with the aluminum alloy profile by self-tapping bolts to form.
Fans can be widely used for ventilation in underground garages, parking lots, supermarkets, shopping malls, warehouses, etc.