Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Fans for Corrosive Fumes Exhaust
MTX-NA series The FRP centrifugal fan absorbs foreign advanced technology combined with the domestic use environment to optimize the overall structure of the fan and improve the structural strength. The FRP centrifugal fan adopts high-quality vinyl ester resin and advanced production technology. It has strong anti-corrosion function under strong acid and other environments. The compact impeller design structure meets the high-speed operation of the fan. The blades are designed with large air volume, light weight of the blades, high energy efficiency and long service life of the blades.
Centrifugal fans are widely used in ventilation, dust exhaust and cooling of factories, mines, tunnels, cooling towers, vehicles, ships and buildings; ventilation and induced air of boilers and industrial furnaces; cooling and cooling in air conditioning equipment and household appliances Ventilation; drying and selective delivery of grains; air source of wind tunnel and inflation and propulsion of hovercraft, etc.
Structural analysis software using Finite Element Method(FEM) or Finite Element Analysis(FEA) calculate structual strength in all development stage of our product analysis.
Finite Element Analysis is able to predict structural behavior with the use of calculus:
- Margin of Safety
- Vibrations spectrum
- Frequency Resonance
This software is able to analyze single components or entire fan system,to optimize the design project.
Numerical values and graphics visuallzations are available as output to simply analyze all results.The analyzed results are then compared to prototype experimental test to confirm our applied theory,in order to provide effective solutions to design and market requirements.
Computational Fluid Dynamics(CFD) software generates virtual aeraulic prototypes which allow investigating design solutions by evaluating the fluid dynamic performance of single blades,fan and entire systems.
It’s similar to a virtual laboratory which,by working on numerical simulation models,anticipates the effective aeraulic performances.
Performance on the whole operating curve is analyzed.The most promising designs selected are then tested in the laboratory to define the final configuration.
In the design of new centrifugal fan series,CFD investigation works on all design parameters: inlet box,inlet cone,impeller and scroll design. A specific study is dedicated to blade profile,number,angle and length.
For new axial fans development, CFD is applied to design the most performing blades,reversible and monodirectional. Aerodynamic profile,chord and twist distribution,number of blades and hub diameter are evaluated.
Stall limit,straightening devices and ogive are studied to provide the best design to each client requirements.
CFD is also used to analyze and design:
Fans operating with dirty flows:CFD increases the product life and performances.
Fans operating with dirty flows: CFD lowers the damages due to erosion.
Optional fans arrangement: location and sizing in stations,galleries, ducts,plants.
Ducts and devices upstream and downstream the fans: CFD helps clients to better design.
Pressure drop and flow uniformity through filters,silencers: CFD suggests a better lay-out.
The design phase continues in our prototype laboratory.We are equipped with a state-of-the-art fully automatic test room in our plant,designed in complance with AMCA standards.
The system consists of three parts:
Outlet fluid flows through filters and strengthening devices.
Strengthened fluid flows through standard nozzle flowmeters of different sizes.Specifications like volume and pressure could be obtained by calculating the pressure difference of the nozzle flowmeters.
Pressure provided by a centrifugal fan could make up for the system pressure loss in the outlet. Thus the largest volume could be tested while the pressure drops to zero.
The operator runs the test from the workstation conscls,setting the appropriate throat sections,testing performance curve by controlling the number of nozzle flowmeters. The test room software records the measure-ments of the entire fan curve(pressure,power,efficiency,test data and rated data,temperature) and generates a detailed test report.These data would be compared with the CFD data,making necessary modification to develop an entire new series of products.
Aeraulic Test Rooms
The engineering project is then completed in our test room for aeraulic appraisal,with regard to R&D activities,the Motexo Fan is equipped with
- Robot automatic welding
- Automatic welding
- Robot high pressure die casting axial flow impeller
- Germany 2KW fiber cutting
- AMDA CNC punching machine
- CNC spinning machine
Strict Inspection Quality Guarantee
Only the continuous improvement of service quality can bring the prosperity of company.Due to this concept,Motexofan always tries to improve the competitiveness through perfecting the effective configuration of inner management resources.Motexofan is one of the companies in this industry with the full implementation of ISO9000 Quality Control system including sales,production,after-sales service and so on,the complete control system has been established in order to guarantee meticulous service to customer. The dveotion of Motexo employees has established a supreme marketimage and won us great professional appraisal.
Quality Management Systematization
The perfect quality system,inspection network of self-inspection,third party inspection and special inspection through out the production process,quality standards and operation specifications ensure a high quality product.
Production Routine Management Data-based
A set of data standards is established, minimizing the effects of the unstable factors through a data-based management, thus ensures a stable improvement of product quality.
Strict and Practical System
Standardization and specification over the whole production process,enhance employees’ sense of responsibility and competition,drive them to manufacture high quality products to meet customer’s needs in all aspects.
Service & Warranty
Service at Pre-sales Stage
Our professional engineer will submit you professional proposal to establish a suitable solution according to your actual requirements and performance data.
Service during sales
Our engineer will train your technical persons on site by lectures on installation of equipment,operation,maintenance and supply you with required information by using computer CAD drafter to make customer feel real Motexofan.
Aftermarket Warranty Service
Aftermarket Service Center is a direct communication channel to our customers and our engineer will manage all your necessities after purchasing.
For the quality warranty, we grant a 12-Month warranty to our products, during the warranty period, we provide free spare parts without charge, and we will ship the packed parcel to the clients at the client's cost; also we have after-sale technician who can speak english, and he will be answering your inquiries anytime(phone call or on-line meeting).
- The debugging of the FRP centrifugal impeller adopts the dual combination of dynamic balance and static balance, and the dynamic balance meets the ISO-1940 G2.5 level.
- FRP centrifugal fan adopts double-layer frame with high-efficiency shock absorber in the middle. The vibration value meets the ISO-2372 4.5 level and above, which greatly reduces the fan vibration and improves the service life of the fan.
- The FRP centrifugal impeller introduces advanced foreign technology, optimizes the size and angle of the impeller, and adopts (Vinglester) vinyl ester special resin to form one piece, so that the structure of the FRP centrifugal impeller is rigid. The wind pressure and strength are equivalent to the steel impeller. The impeller has a light weight. The steel impeller improves the energy efficiency of the fan. Solve the problem that the traditional glass fiber reinforced plastic impeller adopts backward technology such as glass steel clad iron.
- Fiberglass centrifugal fan impeller shaft disc adopts split structure, fully enclosed and covered. Firm installation. Convenient disassembly and maintenance.
- Fiberglass centrifugal fan adopts oil bath type bearing box to protect the bearing and shaft from corrosion by acid and alkali gas. Combined with the application of American pulley and imported belt, it can prolong the service life of the fan and reduce the frequency of failure. Fan motors and bearings can be imported or domestic brands according to customer needs.
- The outside of the fan is equipped with an inspection port and a drain hole to facilitate the inspection and cleaning of the impeller and avoid the impeller from fouling.
- Fan shell: FRP glass fiber reinforced plastic resin, anti-ultraviolet marine grade coating
- Fan impeller: FRP glass fiber reinforced plastic vinyl resin (or optional 120 degree high temperature resistant glass fiber reinforced plastic resin)
- Bearing box: Oil bath type bearing box (excluding direct coupling type)
- Bearing brand: NSK/SKF/HRB (excluding direct coupling)
- Transmission group: imported belt and knock-free disassembly pulley, equipped with protective cover (not including direct coupling)
- Belt brand Samsung from Japan (excluding direct connection type)
- Fan sealing: corrosion-resistant wool felt plate sealing
- Motor: domestic well-known brand
- Pedestal: Double-layer shock absorbing pedestal, stainless steel shock absorber
- Protective cover: standard belt protective cover, motor rain cover, bearing box cover
- Inspection and maintenance of sewage outlet: UPVC threaded interface
- Impeller balance grade: 2.5mm/s grade in accordance with ISO1940 specification
- The vibration level of the whole machine: Meet the 4.5mm/s level of ISO2372 standard