W25*H20inch Combination Fire/Smoke Dampers
According to their functions, fire dampers can be divided into various structures such as smoke exhaust valves, smoke exhaust fire dampers, fire control valves, smoke prevention and fire control valves, and automatic smoke exhaust fire dampers.
- Low air leakage and good airtightness
- Using high-quality materials, high-temperature spray treatment, high wear resistance, and corrosion resistance
- Flexible actuator drive, feedback, accurate interlock signal
- Easy to install, long life, high precision, low noise
- Meet the requirements of smoke leakage and fire resistance integrity within a certain period of time, and play the role of smoke and fire prevention.
- Generally installed on the pipes of the smoke exhaust system of high-rise buildings and underground buildings.
- Damper size can be customized according to customer's requirements.
Smoke exhaust valve
The smoke exhaust valve is installed on the pipes of the smoke exhaust system in high-rise buildings and underground buildings. Its basic functions are: temperature (smoke) electrical signal linkage, and the exhaust fan starts at the same time; manually opens the valve and the exhaust fan starts at the same time; output Valve opening signal.
Exhaust fire damper
The smoke exhaust fire damper is installed on the exhaust system pipe (installed on the pipe at the suction port of the exhaust fan) for smoke exhaust and fire protection. Its basic function is not only the function of the exhaust valve, but also the function of when the exhaust temperature exceeds 280 When the temperature is ºC, it will fuse, the valve will be closed, and the smoke exhauster will stop at the same time.
Fire control damper
The fire control valve is installed on the pipeline of the ventilation and air conditioning system with fire prevention requirements (to prevent the fire from spreading along the air duct). Its functions are: the temperature fuse is blown at 70°C to close the valve; it outputs the valve closing signal and the fan of the ventilation and air conditioning system Shutdown; step-less adjustment of air volume.
Smoke and fire control damper
The smoke-proof and fire-proof regulating valve is installed on the pipe of the ventilation and air-conditioning system with the requirements of smoke and fire prevention (to prevent the spread of smoke and fire). Its functions are: the smoke (temperature) electric signal linkage causes the valve to close, and the ventilation and air-conditioning system fan shuts down; manual valve Shut down, the fan stops; the temperature fuse is blown at 70ºC to close the valve; the valve close signal is output; the air volume is adjusted in five equal parts of 90°.