43" Wind Turbine Fan
This type is customized for Europe&America market.
The wind turbine fan uses the natural wind and the air thermal convection caused by the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor to drive the turbine to rotate, so as to use the centrifugal force and negative pressure effect to expel the stale indoor hot air. Turbine ventilator are related to the transmission and distribution energy consumption of the system, and are a very critical part of building energy conservation.
The un-powered attic ventilation fan uses the natural wind speed in nature to drive the turbine of the fan to rotate. The attic turbine fan does not need electricity, no noise, and can run for a long time. According to the natural laws of the air and the principle of air flow, it is rationally arranged on the top of the roof, which can quickly exhaust indoor hot and dirty gases, and improve the indoor environment.
- Galvanized bearings, the turbine blades can withstand the wind speed of 200 km/h under high-speed operation, and the load of 100KG will never be deformed.
- Thicker high-quality stainless steel, higher density and longer life
- The blades are arranged closely, and the air volume is strong and does not leak rain
- No rust and oxidation resistance in humid environment
- There is no need for electricity, automatic exhaust all the time, and it will also reduce the fire and other unnecessary troubles caused by short circuit or voltage overload.
- The curved blade is the best result of scientific calculations, which can strictly guarantee that rainwater will never invade under working conditions.
- The central axis is equipped with fine steps, so that the blades of the turbine will never be deformed under high-speed operation
- The design of the variable-angle neck tube allows the fan to be installed at will under the inclined plane of 0-45 degrees, and the installation can be completed within about 30 minutes.